What are your Dreams?
The topic has been addressed numerous times by numerous thought leaders, transformational speakers and law of attraction gurus. The consensus is clear and unanimous: If you want to have what you dream of having in your life, you have to focus on what you want. Easier said than done, considering most people truly have no idea what they want, much less how to really get laser focused on their dreams.
Our desires are as organic as our lives. They are constantly changing and being redefined as we grow and expand. In the hustle and bustle of daily life, as we are presented with ups and downs, likes and dislikes, it’s easy to get caught up with all the things we don’t want. This is especially true if we aren’t clear on what we do want.
What is your subconscious mind creating?
Our subconscious mind is constantly and faithfully creating our reality based on the thoughts we think and the feelings we feel. The subconscious doesn’t have a filter to differentiate between what we want or don’t want. As a matter of fact, the subconscious doesn’t “understand” or process negations such as can’t, don’t, won’t, shouldn’t, wouldn’t, couldn’t, no, not, etc. So regardless of the type of thoughts, the subconscious works to materialize it for us. Our thoughts tell our subconscious:
“This is what I want”. Our feelings define the vibration with which we want to receive our manifestation. We can only attract what we vibrate at. Joy attracts more joy, frustration attracts more frustration, outbursts of anger attract more circumstances for outbursts of anger… You get the idea.
That being said, you can see how getting caught up with the daily ups and downs of life can potentially become a recipe for disaster. The more we get caught up in what is, the more our subconscious mind will create random events that keep us on this rollercoaster ride. Hence, the importance of having a clear vision to focus on. The vision will keep the subconscious busy creating something specific that we want, rather than random things for us to deal with.
What is your vision?
So, how do we create this clear vision of what we want? Well, chances are there are many things that you want and they are all most likely stored as random thoughts in your mind, making it hard to focus on and get clear about what you want. One of the best strategies I have come across and the one I use for myself is to get clear on the desires for each aspect of life individually and then put it all together to create one global life vision. With a clear vision that encompasses all aspects of our life, it becomes so much easier to stay focused on the vision. Thoughts are no longer scattered. It’s no longer a list of things we want, it becomes the vision of our future.
The aspects of life that I personally use for creating my life vision are below, along with a short description of what each of these categories means to me. I encourage you to define each category for yourself before you decide what you want that aspect of your life to look like for you.
- The Self: This is all about who I am as a human. My character. And who I want to become.
- The Spirit: This is about my spirituality and who I aspire to be as a divine being.
- The Mind: This is about my mindset. How I think, what I know and how I apply it in my life.
- The Body: This is about everything that relates to my physical body. It includes health, fitness and nutrition.
- The Love Life: This is about the romantic relationship that I want in my life.
- The Sex Life: This is an often overlooked category, because most people will simply assume it comes with the love life territory. I like to keep it as a stand alone category so I can include the specifics of what I want.
- The Family Life: This, for me, includes my immediate family: my partner and my children.
- The Social Life: This includes my extended family, my friends and the people I love to hang out with.
- The Money: This is everything to do with my relationship with money and how I perceive it. What it brings into my life and what I choose to do with it.
- The Career: This is the fulfilling work I do that I earn money from.
- The Quality of Life: This is how good my life is and how good I want it to be. For me, it’s about life’s luxury.
- The Life Vision: This is the combination of all the above categories put together into 1 or 2 pages of text.
Having a clear and detailed vision is a fantastic manifesting and co-creative tool. But it only works if you use it. It will do you no good tucked away in a file or on a shelf gathering dust, or on the back burner in your mind. You need to write your life vision down. I recommend hand writing because it allows you to tap into your subconscious mind and eliminate the conscious, analytical mind that will keep telling you that it’s not possible, you can’t have that.
Once you have your 1-2 page life vision put together, you start reading it DAILY. This should be the last thing you do before going to bed and the first thing when you wake in the morning.
PRO TIP: Don’t just read your vision… FEEL your vision!
As you read your vision, make sure to take the time and feel what it will feel like to have that life. Feel the gratitude of having it all in your life.
Then go take ACTION!
I know you are eager to learn more! My Guides, a collective who call themselves Elderon, have shared channeled information about this in what They chose to call “How Life Works”. You can download their message HERE.